- CMOS Image Sensor: The Rydeen CM180SW camera employs a 1/3″ CMOS image sensor that has an effective pixel count of 720 (h) x 480 (v) and offers a resolution of 520 TV lines.
- NightVision Technology: The CM180SW’s image sensor utilizes NightVision Technology for a minimum illumination rating of 0.1 Lux.
- Super-Wide Angle View: The Rydeen CM180SW camera has a 180° super wide viewing angle.
- 6 Selectable View Options: The Rydeen CM180SW can be used as a Front or Backup camera thanks to its six selectable view options.
- Rear-View Modes: There are 4 Rear-View modes
- Parking Mode: Provides a rear-view image with parking guidelines to assist you when backing up into a parking space.
- 3 Picture Modes: Provides three rear-view images – one directly behind the vehicle, one to the left of the vehicle, and one to the right of the vehicle.
- 2 Picture Mode: Provides a split-screen with two rear-view images of one image of what’s directly below the backup camera and one image of what’s behind the vehicle.
- Left & Right 2 Picture Mode: Provides a split screen picture of one left rear-view image and one right rear-view image.
- Front-View Modes: There are four Front-View modes
- 3 Picture Mode: Provides three front-view images – one directly in front of the vehicle, one to the left of the vehicle, and one to the right of the vehicle.
- Big Angle Mode: Provides a wide-angle of view of what’s in front of the vehicle.
- Camera Type: Rear or Front
- Resolution: 345,600
- Parking Guidelines: Yes
- Lux Rating: 0.1 Lux (min)
- Selectable Views: Y
- Reversed Image: Both
- Horizontal Viewing Angle: 180 deg
- Vertical Viewing Angle: N/A
- Wireless: No
- Plug type: Composite video