This 4-channel vehicle DVR system from Rydeen provides you with front, rear, left and right views in high definition that is processed by our intelligent image processing CPU. It allows for real-time recording while the vehicle is on, and enables accident evidence keeping. Safe parking works with 4-channel views and Split-Screen images. The BVR400 II comes with an 8GB microSD card, and can support up to 32GB.
While driving, the right and left displays active when turn signals are used. The system features a 12volt monitor trigger output with turn signals to view potential Blind Spots, and also has an auto-trigger function with turn signals or reverse to view potential hazards. When parked, the external “G sensor” provides security, and if an impact is detected the system wakes up and begins recording.
This is a great solution for:
- Backup Camera that records (4-channel DVR)
- Ultimate Dash Camera ( All sides of Vehicle )
- Blind Spot Viewing ( With Side Cameras )
- Universal DVR ( Record Commercial Vehicle Drives, Cargo, Tools, etc )
- Complete recording while vehicle is in motion enables accident evidence keeping.
- Features an auto-trigger function with turn signals to view potential Blind Spots
- Video security for vehicle while parked (sleep mode) with a G-Sensor that enables start of recording function if impact is detected.
- Safe Parking with 4-channel views and Split-Screen Images
- Video security for vehicle while parked with a Shock Sensor (G-Sensor) that enables start of recording function if impact is detected.
- Included 8GB Micro SD (Supports up to 32GB)
- Video recorded in MOV file
- Right and Left Image Display with Trigger Activation
- Channel: 4
- Assembled Product Weight: 3.75 Pounds
- DVR Box: 1