The Rostra 250-9508 is a 100% complete Rostra cruise control upgrade kit for the 2013-2015 Nissan Versa. Applicable to the automatic and manual transmission. Installation instructions included in kit. Designed to add a cruise control system to those vehicles which did not come with one from the factory. You can set your desired speed by using the Rostra cruise control switch that is steering column mounted. Once you set your speed, the Rostra cruise control measures engine load and vehicle speed to ensure your car stays cruising at the desired speed. You can slow down or accelerate from your cruise by using ths switch for ease of use. The cruise controls feature set speed, tap up/tap down (1 mph per tap), coast/reduce speed, resume/accelerate, and controlled resume rate.
- Custom Accelerator Pedal Interface Harness.
- Only Requires Power and Ground Connections.
- Dash-Mount Switch for Ease of Installation.
- Includes Template for Accurate Switch Install.
- Connects to Factory Clutch Pedal Sensor (M/T).
- OBD II Plug for CAN Hi and Lo Signals.
- Slow Down or Accelerate Without the Pedal
- Increase Comfort and Reduce Fatigue While Driving
- Includes Full Color Illustrated Installation Manual
- Built in an ISO9001 Quality Certified Facility