DashCam by Rostra®. 2-Channel with GPS. Introducing DashCam – a series of compact, fully-featured digital video capture systems that use a standard SD card for storage and record on-road video while you drive. The DashCam recording units and their associated accessories are specifically designed with mobility in mind. Their compact form factor means they blend seamlessly into most vehicle dashboards and windshields while providing easy access to their many features including video playback, starting and stopping recordings, and turning audio capture on or off. The CarBox software suite included with each Dashboard Video Recording System provides a sophisticated means of extracting video to a personal computer for editing, as well as providing access to many other features including overlaying GPS coordinates onto a Google Map to view driving patterns, and viewing telemetry data such as in-car G-forces experienced while driving. more details on – https://www.carid.com/rostra/dashcam-mpn-2508919hd.html
- Built-in forward and interior-facing cameras.
- 120-degree 720p forward-facing camera lens.
- 170-degree VGA (480p) interior-facing camera lens.
- Forward-facing camera records at 30 frames-per-second.
- Interior-facing camera records at 15 frames-per-second.
- Five interior-facing infrared LEDs for interior night vision.
- Records GPS location for mapping with Google Maps.
- Includes 8GB Class 10 microSD card with adapter.
- Built-in security panel limits access to microSD card.
- Auto-adjusting microphone records in-cab audio.
- Two-wire 12V to 5V hard-wired power adapter included.
- Includes fixed-mount assembly with 3M VHB tape.
- Includes temporary 3-pack suction cup mount.
- Force Record button saves emergency event videos.