Mirror with Built-In 7.3″ LCD Monitor and Multiple Video Inputs. Featuring a versatile, high-resolution 7.3” LCD screen, is the perfect compliment to our around-vehicle camera product line providing drivers with a variety of options for automatically or manually displaying real-time video from the Blind spot of their car, truck or SUV. While the rear-facing video input of the 250-8273 mirror/monitor provides drivers with peace-of-mind when maneuvering their vehicle in reverse, the mirror includes options for both Left and Right video displays which can be triggered automatically by the vehicle’s turn signal switch or activated manually as-needed by the driver using the on-screen CH button. No external relays are required to activate these inputs. Mirror features on-screen parking assistance grid lines to aid drivers when maneuvering the vehicle in reverse by helping to provide an estimated distance to any objects in view of the backup camera using color-coded zones. The remote control included with every 250-8273 mirror allows installers and vehicle owners to make vehicle-specific adjustments including turning parking assistance grid lines On or Off as well as aligning the grid lines on-screen for increased parking accuracy. The mirror’s built-in photo sensor automatically dims the LCD screen in low light conditions to ease strain on the driver’s eyes while increasing illumination of the LCD during the day to make the screen easier to see in daylight. Includes Hyundai/Kia windshield adapter.
- 7.3” wide screen monitor (1280 x 390 resolution) / Anti-glare coated glass reduces light reflection
- Full or split view screen options available / Right and Left blind spot camera inputs
- Built-in touch screen controls for accessing cameras / Camera inputs automatically or manually triggered
- Mirror stem includes universal lug base / 9’ harness for easy connections below dashboard
- Remote control for configuring parking grid lines