The NU-GM51 is a plug-and-play kit that allows you to unlock navigation while in motion in select Chevrolet, Cadillac, and GMC vehicles.
- Enables all functionality of the navigation system while in-motion for safe passenger use
- Destination address input
- Bluetooth functions such as contact lookup, phone pairing, etc.
- Blu-ray, SD, and USB video playback (vehicle must be equipped with these features from the factory)
- Provides confirmation text on the radio display
- Bonus, 12V (250ma.) accessory power output
- Only compatible in vehicles that have the IO5 or IO6 RPO code. Not compatible in vehicles that have an “IOA” or “IOB” RPO code. Build codes can be found on the silver sticker in the glove compartment or near the trunk’s spare tire compartment.
- This interface does not add any features to the vehicle; it only unlocks factory features installed while the vehicle is in motion.
There are no reviews yet.