The iSimple GateWay is the ultimate car integration kit for your iPod or iPhone. Each vehicle-specific GateWay kit provides a seamless connection between your iPod or iPhone and the factory-installed, satellite-ready radios in many 2003-2011 cars, trucks, and SUVs.
iPod®/iPhone® and Auxiliary Audio Input Interface with HD Radio® & Bluetooth Options for Select 11-bit LAN General Motors Vehicles (Includes PXAMG GateWay Interface & PGHGM2 Harness)
Keeps the Factory Radio Intact — Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Kit Includes:
- PXAMG GateWay Interface
- ISPDC11 iPod Cable
- Auxiliary Input Cable
- Vehicle Specific Harness
- Keeps the Factory Radio Intact – Plug-and-play interface eliminates the need to replace the factory radio, maintaining the vehicle’s original look and feel.
- Saves Time and Money – Cutting-edge technology and compact size provide huge advantages over buying and installing a new stereo with similar capabilities.
- In Most Applications Retains Original Vehicle Features – Advanced capabilities retain and all safety and convenience features tied to the factory system.i.e.OEM Satellite, Rear Seat Entertainment, and CD changers (please check vehicle compatibility notes)
- Provides Multiple Entertainment Options – Additional auxiliary input connects MP3 players, satellite radio tuners, DVD players, navigation systems and other portable media to the vehicle.
- Delivers Digital-Quality Audio – Direct connection to the factory radio ensures static-free, crystal-clear sound from the iPod and many other portable media devices.
- Enables All iPod Features and Functions from the iPod and the Radio – iPod Interface displays information and provides iPod control from both the iPod and the radio.
- Works with Multiple Applications – USB connection allows the iSimple GateWay™ to be continually updated with downloadable firmware to work with the latest applications.
- Connect an ISSR11 cable and add an SCC1 Satellite tuner
- Connect an ISSR12 cable and add an SXV100 or SXV200* Satellite tuner
- (Sat tuners, and ISSR11, and ISSR12 cables all sold separately)
- Vehicle MUST be either equipped with, or have the ability to support Satellite Radio
- HD Radio support requires the purchase of the HDRT (sold separately)
- Radio must be equipped with a “CAT” + “Band” button combination or “XM” button to be compatible
- 2009 Pontiac G6 – GM changed the radio halfway through the year so there are two harness possibilities in this vehicle. If the radio in the vehicle looks like the first picture you need to use the ISGM573 kit. However if the radio in the vehicle looks like the second picture you will need to use the ISGM572 kit