Kenwood’s Excelon badge is their standard for quality sound and excellent performance, and this Kenwood Excelon XR-1701P component speaker system delivers the goods. Specially crafted for playing high-resolution audio files, these speakers use premium materials and design to enhance the audio signal from a high-performance amplifier and receiver. What that means for you is a life-like listening experience, free from distortion.
The 6-1/2″ glass-fiber woofer cone delivers full, hearty sound, and its specially designed surround ensures endurance, play after play. The 1-3/16″ hard dome titanium tweeter brings striking detail to your music, upholding the artist’s intention from song to song. If you love high-res music, these tweeters reproduce frequencies up to 40,000 Hz, delivering the extended detail and strong imaging of your high-res FLAC or DSD files.
- Component speaker system includes 2 woofers, 2 tweeters, and 2 crossovers
- 6-1/2″ glass fiber woofer with rubber surround
- 1-3/16″ titanium hard dome tweeter with neodymium magnet
- Includes flush- and surface-mount tweeter hardware
- External crossover with two-level tweeter attenuation and bi-amp capability
- Handles up to 100 watts RMS (300 watts peak power)
- Frequency response: 60-35,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 87 dB
- Impedance: 3 ohms
- Woofer top-mount depth: 2-3/8″
- Grilles included