The RL200di front police radar detection system embodies the same attributes we set out to define as industry standards when we introduced the world’s first remote, custom-installed radar detector in 1983. Performance. Convenience. Flexibility. You’ll drive with full confidence knowing you’re protected from police radar threats by the highest performance front detection system available. All the while, your driving experience will be enhanced with features like an automatic K-Band Filter and Mark to Mute option that reject or silence annoying false alerts, as well as Mark to Alert option to notify you of important locations – such as a red light camera – where increased observation vigilance is desired. If you want to expand your system’s protection capabilities with lightning-fast firepower, you can add up to five Laser Defuser® laser jammers for the most advanced shield of defense against front-targeted police threats.
- NEW LED Brightness Control — 5 customizable LED brightness settings. Allows you to adjust the intensity of the LEDs depending on the time of day or your visual preference.
- NEW Remote Control — Completely redesigned with easier access to the most popular features.
- It’s Invisible! — You’ll only know it’s there when you need it. Unlike any other radar detection system or portable radar detector on the market, the K40 RL200i is invisible. No plugs, wires, or unsightly boxes to compromise the design of your automobile’s interior or draw the attention of police or vandals.
- Custom Warning LED — An LED discreetly integrated into your vehicle’s cockpit alerts you of radar threats. A voice or tone will notify you of the the band frequency being used. No surprises. You’re in control and free to drive without limits.
- Customized for the Way you Drive — Where do you live? What is your primary driving environment? Urban highways and city streets? Rural roads and low traffic interstates? On the open road, how fast do you typically drive? Who else drives your automobile? The K40 RL200i features, some of them noted below, can all be programmed and customized for your automobile and the way you drive. ***Call a K40 Consultant at 800.323.5608. We’d be happy to build a system just for you.***
- Mark to Alert — The K40 RL200i allows you to build your own database of locations that are important to you. Mark to Alert for locations such as dangerous intersections, speed traps, school zones, and portable speed cameras.
- Quiet Ride — The K40 RL200i allows you to set a minimum MPH detection speed that eliminates all audible alerts until the vehicle exceeds that selected speed. Quiet Ride is ideal for long road trips or when you only want to be alerted if you exceed a certain speed.
- Speed Monitor — This feature gives the driver a constant audible alert whenever a preselected speed is exceeded. The interior LEDs will also illuminate. Great for young/new drivers or accidental lead foot. Self-control. Parental control.
- Operating Frequencies: 10.500 – 10.550 GHz (X-Band),24.050 – 24.250 GHz (K-Band),33.400 – 36.000 GHz (Ka-Band)
- Power Requirements: 11.5 – 16.0 Volts DC negative ground,350 mA typical standby
- Remote Control: CR2032 Cell Battery
- remote control: 1-3/8″W x 1/2″H x 3-1/16″D
- front radar receiver: 3-1/4″W x 2″H x 4-1/8″D with attached 15′ cable
- GPS module: 2″W x 1/2″H x 2″D with attached 20′ cable
- interior host module: 3-1/4″W x 15/16″H x 6-1/4″D
- Temperature Range: -40° – +165°
There are no reviews yet.