VRFPR-66C | Front and Rear View Camera Integration Interface for Select PORSCHE Vehicles with PCM4 Systems
The CRUX VRFPR-66C is a Front and Rear View Camera Integration Interface for Select Porsche Vehicles with PCM4 Systems.
– Adds front and backup camera inputs plus an extra video input*.
– Uses the steering wheel control buttons or radio buttons to toggle between the inputs.
– Picture-in-picture mode combining after-market rear-view and front camera picture(s) with factory parking sensor graphics.
– Interactive parking guide lines with calibration function. – Simultaneous use of picture-in-picture factory parking sensor graphics and interactive lane lines
– Built-in on-screen display and setup.
– 2 trigger outputs (+12V max. 1A), separately adjustable switching events (CAN, ACC, camera, reverse gear)
*Factory Audio Aux Input is required if video input will be used for AV sources.
Authorized Usage/Limitations: This product should only be used while vehicle is stationary or when displaying fixed menus or for viewing rear-vision camera video when the vehicle is moving.
Product Liability Disclaimer: This unit must not be used for watching moving pictures while driving which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions and its distributors/dealers shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized usage of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws.