The CRUX VIMLR-89 is an interface that enables Video in Motion features in Land Rover and Jaguar (2012-up) vehicles that are equipped with Touchscreen Navigation System – Version 3. Allows fixed menus & aftermarket safety devices to function with the factory-installed navigation system (e.g. safety vision rear-view cameras*).
- Video in-motion (VIM) Activation Module
- Retains all functionality of Factory-installed Navigation System for passenger access at anytime*
- Allows for Navigation Destination Address Entry at anytime
- Allows onscreen access to Factory Bluetooth Keypad
- Allows for activation of video signal from aftermarket front or rear-view camera
- Only for factory radios with a video port
- Designed for OEM equipment only
- Plug & Play Installation
- Interface does not have a video input
- Dimensions: 3.5″L x 2.5″W x 7″H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Product Liability Disclaimer:This unit must not be used for watching moving pictures while driving which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions and its distributors/dealers shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized usage of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.
- Touchscreen Navigation System – Version 3
- *Subject to capability of Factory-installed Navigation System.
- Interface does not have a video input.