The CRUX RVCAD-81 is a Rear-view integration solution for select Audi, Porsche, & Volkswagon Vehicles for MIB2 Systems. The Interface seamlessly integrates with the factory installed Radio System for activating an aftermarket rear-view camera with Dynamic lines, the unit also has a front camera input and includes A/V Inputs.
- Activates Reverse camera input in Audi, Porsche and Volkswagen vehicles with MIB2 systems.
- Rear-view camera input with timed deactivation setting.
- Front camera input with timed activation/deactivation setting.
- HDMI and A/V Inputs.
- On-screen display and setup.
- Dimension: 5″ L x 2.5″ W x 8.8″ H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
Authorized Usage/Limitations: This product should only be used while vehicle is stationary or when displaying fixed menus or for viewing rear-vision camera video when the vehicle is moving.
Product Liability Disclaimer: This unit must not be used for watching moving pictures while driving which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions and its distributors/dealers shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized usage of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws.
- 2017-Up A2 with 8.3″ screen
- 2017-Up A4 with 8.3″ screen
- 2017-Up A5 with 8.3″ screen
- 2017-Up Q5 with 8.3″ screen
- 2017-Up Q7 with 8.3″ screen
- 2017-Up Panamera with 12.3″ screen
- 2017 – Up Tiguan with 9.2″ screen
There are no reviews yet.