RFM-GM29 | Multi View Integration Interface for GM LAN 29-Bit Vehicles
The Crux RFM-GM29 is a Multi View Integration Interface with six camera video inputs. The system seamlessly integrates with the factory installed system for adding Front, Rear, 2 Side, and wireless cameras.
– Adds a reverse camera input plus 6 more video inputs.
– Uses the factory steering wheel control buttons to force view the video sources.
– Turn signals automatically trigger the corresponding side camera.
– Turn signal camera trigger can be turned on or off by using the SRCE button on the SWC.
– Ability to toggle from back-up camera to cargo camera and trailer camera while in reverse gear.
Authorized Usage/Limitations: This product should only be used while vehicle is stationary or when displaying fixed menus or for viewing multi-vision camera video when the vehicle is moving.
Product Liability Disclaimer: This unit must not be used by the driver for watching moving pictures while driving/operating the vehicle, which is also prohibited by law in many States and localities. CRUX Interfacing Solutions and its distributors/dealers shall not be held liable for any consequential, incidental and contingent damages arising from misuse, but not limited to material damage or personal injury resulting, directly or indirectly due to any unauthorized usage of this product.
End User Agreement : End user agrees to utilize this product in accordance with the above mentioned stipulations and in compliance with all Local, State and Federal laws. If user does not agree with any of the above safety warnings, end-user shall be legally bound to immediately discontinue use and return this product to place of purchase.
There are no reviews yet.