The CRUX BEEMB-44 Bluetooth Connectivity Kit is a comprehensive solution that is tailored to seamlessly integrate mobile phones with select Mercedes Benz automobiles 1999-up.Easy access through steering wheel controls, adds to the comfort of a hands-free experience for communicating while driving. The unit is synchronized by Crux’s Beeline Series Bluetooth Interface that features cutting-edge A2DP technology (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile) by enabling the user to stream music into the factory installed (OEM) audio system.
- Bluetooth Version 2.1 Connectivity for select 1999-2010 Mercedes-Benz Vehicles (CAN version)
- Allows calls to be heard through the factory-installed sound system
- Answer and end calls using the steering wheel controls (SWC)
- Make calls using voice dialing feature
- Text to Speech (TTS) announces caller’s name or number
- A2DP Bluetooth Profile: Advanced Audio Distribution Profile
- Note: A2DP Audio will only be heard through the front speakers
- DSP and Echo-Cancellation allows for clear conversation on both sides of the phone call
- Allows any previously paired mobile phone to automatically re-connect to the Bluetooth interface
- Automatically mutes any source as soon as a call is received and resumes when call is ended
- Allows user to take calls in privacy mode
- Dimension: 5″ L x 2.5″ W x 8.8″ H
- Authorized Internet Dealer
- 1-year Manufacturer’s Warranty
*Phone-specific Note for iPhone 5S / iOS 7 and up: Siri Voice command may not respond properly. Standard Voice command may have to be used instead.