- 5-Channel X Series Car Amplifier
- RMS Power Rating:
- 4 ohms: 70 watts x 4 chan. + 300 watts x 1 chan.
- 2 ohms: 100 watts x 4 chan. + 500 watts x 1 chan.
- Bridged, 4 ohms: 200 watts x 2 chan.
- PDX Technology for increased performance and durability
- Sleek Aggressive Design w/ End Caps
- Pulse Width Modulated MOSFET power supply
- LED power (green) and protect (red) indicators
- Variable Bass Boost (0 to +12 dB bass boost at 50 Hz)
- Soft start turn-on
- 5/4/3 channel operation
- Wired Bass Remote Ready
- Alpine RUX KNOB Required and Sold separately
- 3-way protection circuitry (thermal, overload, and speaker short protection)
- Heavy duty aluminum alloy heat-sink for extreme heat dissipation
- Nickel-plated RCA level inputs
- Nickel-plated screw terminals
- Input sensitivity:
- Variable high-pass filter (30-600 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable low-pass filter (30-600 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- Variable Subsonic filter (3-30 Hz)
- Damping factor: >500
- CEA-2006 compliant amplifier
- Frequency response: 5-45,000 Hz
- 4 gauge power and ground wiring is required for installation.
- Dimensions: 10-5/8″W x 7-1/2″D x 2″H
There are no reviews yet.